HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More complaints on the PGC
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 06:39 AM
Cornelius08
Banned

The numbers I cited showed you are wrong. The fact that you continue to weasel and claim that I lied makes your recent posts the blatant lies. Funny thing is you could've just manned up and admitted a mistake like I did. It's actually pretty typical when youre shown to be wrong or challenged. You simply dodge the original point and choose one of threee strategies. You shout the other party down with claims that you say are undisputable although you seldom provide backup. Or you simply lell liar liar as you've done here ( and yes, liar and lie are synonymous) or you change the subject as you've also done here.

Of course the other tactic is always insisting on the last word. At this point, I doubt anyone else is reading these but go ahead and have your ladt word. I'm sure it will simply be another rerun.
It's not a surrender. It's just that I have answered you in every rational way possible and I have no intention of resorting to any rule breaking statements. Personally, I beleive calling someone a liar is a personal attack but since you've gotten away with it hundreds of times so I've returned in kind. If you'd simply manned up to a mistake it wouldn't have evolved into a lie.
While im not gonna waste all the effort discussing it AGAIN...Every single statement in this last post by btb was pure falsehood, mistruth, fabrications, untrue statement, fibs and lies. EVERY single one of them. From my "tactics" to the topic.

And btw btb, liar and lie are not synonyms. A lie is an untrue statement. A liar is one who tells untrue statements. They are not one and the same. I gave you some samples of synonyms above... Dont want LIES pointed out quit posting them on every single post. I dont agree with people like doug, but you dont see me pointing to every statement he posts as "lies". Thats because he knows what hes talking about to some extent, doesnt post things that are outrageous and things he knows are completely untrue...and then proceed to repeat it 100 times. If he is wrong about something that were wrong or untrue, i believe it would be because of an honest mistake or be something based in varying opinion not necessarily fact... Same could be said of the other usual opponents i frequently "argue" with here and on other boards in regard to these topics.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 03-17-2010 at 06:59 AM.