HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More complaints on the PGC
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:55 PM
BTBowhunter
Giant Nontypical

"Ok we'll just use the word you use. your post about lowest harvests in 50 years is a lie. "

Wrong word. The word is accurate. The word for what you are trying to do now is lie. In the context in which it was stated by me it was completely right on the money. And i proved it. You've just made up a bunch on excuses ever since.
LOL, I posted some wrong information based on a bad source and was man enough to admit that and correct myself.

You on the other hand claimed.....

Hmmm. Hardly say thats relavent when a couple of our recent harvests were at FIFTY (not 15) year lows.
The numbers I cited showed you are wrong. The fact that you continue to weasel and claim that I lied makes your recent posts the blatant lies. Funny thing is you could've just manned up and admitted a mistake like I did. It's actually pretty typical when youre shown to be wrong or challenged. You simply dodge the original point and choose one of threee strategies. You shout the other party down with claims that you say are undisputable although you seldom provide backup. Or you simply lell liar liar as you've done here ( and yes, liar and lie are synonymous) or you change the subject as you've also done here.

Of course the other tactic is always insisting on the last word. At this point, I doubt anyone else is reading these but go ahead and have your ladt word. I'm sure it will simply be another rerun.
It's not a surrender. It's just that I have answered you in every rational way possible and I have no intention of resorting to any rule breaking statements. Personally, I beleive calling someone a liar is a personal attack but since you've gotten away with it hundreds of times so I've returned in kind. If you'd simply manned up to a mistake it wouldn't have evolved into a lie.