HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More complaints on the PGC
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Cornelius08
Banned

Btb, ive already addressed EVERYTHING. And youve added nothing, so the facts still stand and thats not gonna change. You leapt in without looking and you stuck your foot in your mouth. Ive shown everything exactly as is, and you link shows nothing other than your attempt to confuse the issues thinking noone will read all these posts and look into and therefore know better... My suggestion is to know what you are talking about BEFORE getting involved. Not after you're arguement has already been shredded.

"As for the dates for bonus tags and seperate ear tags etc, further checking supports the post that DougE just made."
Gee. imagine that! lmao. And if i or bb would have said the exact same thing, you'd have made 50 more arguing posts that you werent wrong. Maybe i'll just pm doug with my replies to you to post from now on! lol.

Since you like the word liar
Thats another lie. While i have pointed out clear mistruths made by you, ive not once called you or anyone else a liar. I address the statement made, not the person. But a fabrication is a fabrication and should be pointed out as such. Quit making them and I'll stop pointing it out.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 03-16-2010 at 11:04 AM.