HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolf Info
Thread: Wolf Info
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 03:59 PM
diamondrack
Fork Horn

macman, maybe one deer a year and you put in that much work?? WOW, not to good if you ask me you must be doing something wrong.. i scout year around and have many nice animals to my credit not mention that I fill all my tag every year with quality animals and all with my bow.. I farm, scout, farm, scout, do food plots, check trail cams, plant some more food plots, hang stands, glass the fields all summer long (just about every night), manage my property, scout some more, and search for sheds.. In-between I bear hunt, turkey hunt, do some bird/rabbit hunting.. NOW, how is it that just because I hate the idea of wolves does it make you some sort of a better hunter?? I'm positive you and many more people out their don't do half what I do in order to manage the wildlife I have on my properties.. I bust may ass and spend countless hours in order to be more successful in the field and consider myself basically obsessed with bowhunting, an addict I guess.. So honestly macman you have no idea.. To clearify your foolishness, I put enough time in to do not only my homework but probably yours as well!! I have my reasoning behind not liking or wanting the wolves around and you may love them and that is fine.. And once again its not that i want them to be extinct but i would like to see a management plan in place before they do get out of control and in the areas that I am referring to there are plenty of wolfs (more then deer)... I however no longer hunt those areas, but that land is a waste now..