HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hogue full bedded block stocks?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:37 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Cut'em Jack
Why do you care? Do you have a clue? How many aliases do think one person might have? Go build yourself a bow Grizzly Adams.....

Simple really......always use the lowest common denominator. When a young lad cant tell scheit from shinola, and makes up a post so he'll feel better about thinking that a $100 stock is the same as a $400 stock. Let me sum up 99% of the posts here:

"I want to do something stupid... Who else did the same stupid thing as me so I can feel better about it?"

....Do you want to smack my wrist like 16 bore, Relentless, Larry, Wilds,Untouchable,Scat,Lionsit,Tigertit,gunzlut,38 yellowbus,wienerdog.... so on?

and don't steal inexactitudes, that's mine....see ya poopy pants...
I don't know how many alias's you have or anyone has. People that uses alias's are rather sad and pitiful to me. Sure sign of insecurites. I know I would never have one. You can't respect anyone that uses different aliases. When I post, or speak, I want to make sure everyone knows that bigcountry spoke it. Not 16bore, or larry or wilds.

But whatever floats your boat. Just curious why someone would steal larry's style.