HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article
Old 03-05-2010, 03:49 PM
germain
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DougE
I can honestly see why these guts are questing RB.He did an absolute 180 degree turn.

I think the reason is alot deeper than just less deer but I'm not going to get into someone else's business on a public forum.

Oh I definately think it's deer.It looks like he is going to hunt around home on his land.Sounds like a good idea for the young ones.He's not a happy camper because of the deer populations around his camp.Face it,you're going to have a hard time keeping a kid interested in deer hunting when most likely you'll see none or maybe one.
On the other hand there's nothing like hunting at camp.I couldn't imagine being stuck hunting here all the time and not the cabin.Though the deer sightings are few if we hang in there we've been lucky enough to kill bucks.Reports I've been getting about Potter county basically have not been good at all.I know one camp in southern Potter that used to average at least ten bucks but now might get one.And those boys spread out all over the place.
I can't blame rooster for being upset.