HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article
Old 03-05-2010, 08:23 AM
J Pike
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bowhunter2117
Doug is not that bad of a guy he comes across at times as some alpha hunter but that’s just Doug. Over the years we have had some heated discussions but in the end he has his views and I have mine. Will we ever agree NO! but I do respect him for standing up for what he believes in and mutual respect is shown on both sides when we are discussing deer
No he is not!! I have discussed things with Doug on HPA and here for over 10 years now and he is very knowledgeable and dedicated to our sport. He is the one that did all the work and dedicated all time to get hunters access at Treasure Lake. In my opinion TL. is (was) the model that the PGC./ hunters could use in similar deer problem developments and lands owned by the state/govt., private land owners etc. across the state to get hunters access and take care of their deer problem. Without hunter access these deer problem area's will just continue to get worse and continue to make hunters look like they are not doing their job to PA. residents who do not under stand why we are not problem and why we currently cannot solve the problem in their particular area. This is the exact reason why I called out Gal That Fishes and Dutch etc. on this very same topic on QDMA.com for trying to turn TL. into something its not. Below is the Link. Pike
http://forums.qdma.com/showthread.php?t=28340

Last edited by J Pike; 03-05-2010 at 08:27 AM.