HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cow call, or Bugle?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Muley70
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by AK Jeff
You're right dude, I just made that all up because it makes for such a great story. Obviously I was just hearing a bunch of really loud coyotes all those nights year after year that I stayed up listening to elk...I mean coyotes, by the light of the moon.

Bottom line is the original question was just asking for a matter of opinion. It was really no different than all the "what caliber is best for" and "what's the best camo pattern for" and "where's the best place to" and "atv or hike" or "blonde or brunette" questions that get thrown out at nauseum... You have your opinion and I have mine. I guess we just have to agree to disagree.
I don't disagree with all that your are saying, just some. I think perhaps I am giving my perspective from somebody who hunts in the interior back country as opposed to some who hunt closer to the roads. I agree that there is a difference there. Elk, in their natural state, are different then pressured elk, no argument from me there. I rarely if ever hear other hunters anymore. As I stated, I still consider myself on student in the greatest university of them all!