HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Would you buy without shooting first?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:03 AM
kickin_buck
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by diamondrack
From what I read here there is one bow that I know that is that price and thats the Bowtech Destroyer... If it was jumping of the shelves then I'm quess it was either the Destroyer or the Mathews z7, the Z7 is carrying around a 800-850 price tag.. SOOO with the process of elimination it has to the destroyer.. AND yes its worth every penny!
I love the fact that so many are worried about what the exact bow I am talking about is.

It was the Z7 and it is a great shooting bow for sure. My point to the post was not if a bow, any bow, is worth the retail price or not. I like the way the Destroyer shoots, I like the way the Z7 shoots. I know I like the way both of these bows shoots because I have taken the time to actually shoot both of these bows. I even had to go to a rival shop to shoot the Destroyer because we don't carry BT.

That is the WHOLE point, go shoot these bows. There are a bunch of very good bows on the market and you might surprise yourself with what bow you choose AFTER shooting a bunch of them.

I would love to take two bows from the 2011 line up from EVERY company out there. Blind fold people and have them shoot them every one of them and then have them rate each bow. I think people would be amazed. I am not saying that a BT, Mathews, Hoyt or any other fanboy would hate their "chosen" brand, but I know some eyes would be opened for sure.