HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Favorite 09-10 pics
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 07:07 PM
fastetti
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the info. Im looking for my first camera this year. Ive never had a piece of property to hunt within 4 hours of my house outside Chicago. I hunted a one acre piece this year that is in a sub division on $1,000,000 plus house (Not Mine!) but they have big yards that are half woods and luckily my friends borders a restricted Forest preserve of 120 acres of flood plaines that is all high fence, except for a creek than runs through that leaves just enough room for deer to get through. Here are my favorite pics from a friends cam I got this year.

The picture above is a MONSTER 10 that I only saw once and he heard me walking in, crossed the creek thinking I was another buck and caught me half way up in my climber, bow on the ground. It stunk!

First time I saw a buck in my stand this year it was this little guy, I would have taken the shot but he came in about 3 minutes after it was too dark to find my pins.

The picture below is why I like the first two pics! Got this guy the night before I was heading to Michigan for Rifle season. Unfortunately, I didn't get any great picks with him, I was too busy skinning and quartering to get any good pics. I was in my backup camo and third string camo hat and I look I weight 175 pds! He was my first buck with a bow. I killed too many to count with a gun, but first with a bow. 9 yards shot.