HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - case of Pa WCO harassment?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 01:20 PM
BTBowhunter
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Potterco
BTB like I told you once before...when I want you or anyone else to know the whole story I'll tell you, and it won't be on an open forum. Until then I feel little or no need to explain my actions to you or anyone else...like it or not that is the way it is ...
I cannot help but to ask you this though...what makes you think I need to justify any actions I make to you...is it your ego? Whom are you to submit "facts remaining" to a story full of wholes?...you assume you know the entire story thru your preconcieved version which is absurd...you know nothing other than I wrote.

You made your "story" public by posting it here in a public forum. This is not a place for you to make speeches and allegations without expecting to be questioned. This is a forum where everyone has the right to comment. It has nothing to do with anyones ego. You told a story that sounded far fetched from the beginning. An officer of the PGC offerred to assist you and now it seems like you're backpedalling a bit.

As has been said here a few times, there's always two sides to a story. Sorry if you've been offended by the fact that you cant seem to answer some very legitimate and logical questions.