HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I Think He Knows I Can't Shoot Him!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:20 PM
fastetti
Nontypical Buck

Default I Think He Knows I Can't Shoot Him!!!!

After a few people asking me about a buck I saw earlier in the year, thought I'd post a picture of a nice backyard buck. I got some pictures of this guy earlier in the year around the rut when he was cruisin' during the day. I still spot him every week or so, but always at night now. I actually spotted him last week still carrying both antlers. What stinks is I'm in the northern suburbs of Chicago so there isn't any hunting (legally) for miles except for one small spot 1 1/2 miles from her that I have permission to hunt but I don't think he'll ever wonder that far.

I think this guy knows he has a free pass when he walks around! Usually not a care in the world! He looks like a nice youung buck so I want him to stick around for a few years and avoid the cars. I think he has the genes to be a monster. Even if I can't put an arrow in him, it's still fun to watch these big boys roam the woods! The crazy thing was if we see 2 bucks a year in my backyard its pretty nice. This year we saw around 12 different bucks, 7 were 8 points or better. It was a crazy year. This guy here is a main frame 10 with 5 kickers. Pretty unique buck.

Well, here he is. If anybody else has any buck pics of deer that know they can't be shot, post them up! I'd like to see what everyone else gets "teased" by!