HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Time to say goodbye
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Cornelius08
Banned

look at number of views on everything that is PA.it is unreal. people want to read it .i seen people shut down info like this and boards took a slow death.
it could and will happen.take a ride around the various forums in other states.mostly very few on the those boards and VERY BORING...............
pull out the PA info and what do you have?

what is problem anyhow.if someone like you wants to post a thing or too about WEST VIRGINIA hunting, all can read it or respond to it.

no one is forcing anyone to read anything on here.
trust me, last thing that should not be done is to cause members too leave.
moderator that made comment has right to do it as we do also but i think he is WRONG and i seen this happen too many boards that are now dead or very boring.

lets admit it, the PA. group is just like being in woods hunting.they are good at what is happening and mix it up with funny things ,you have laugh at times.you have WCO,BUCK HUNTERS AND DOE HUNTERS/USP BACKERS AND NON USP BACKERS/PGC BACKERS AND NON BACKERS/DCNR BACKERS AND NON DCNR BACKERS........

just the RIGHT blend of characters to make info enjoyable and enough to make you mad and willing to come back to read every chance you can.

tell me another forum that does that and is not leaning one way or other.

remember what my friend JIM SHOCKEY SAID,guys this is best forum ever..lets continue to keep it that way............

Amen to all that sproul!