HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - stop complainin...start hunting
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 06:40 AM
BTBowhunter
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Potterco
BT do you ever read the drivel you post ....who cares about "incidental money" that has nothing to do with rate hikes or deer management..the fact is: a back tag costs the same for all hunters and all those whom buy one have an equal say in the matters...the fact that you buy an archery tag & mz tag doesn't mean squat...for that matter how do YOU know the "one day stump sitting wonder" hasn't bought the same tags?Or how do you know it's only a one day wonder whom is sitting on that stump clad in orange? YOU DON"T It seems you like to think of yourself as one of an elitist crowd that spends so much time in the field each fall an unless you personally interview each orange clad "one day stump sitter" you haven't the foffiest idea how many days he's spent there as well or for that matter if he posses a a doctorial degree in animaltology....why don't you come down off your "I'm super hunter egotist trip" and accept the fact that you have one voice that is no louder than the next sportsmen's on deer management issues????????????????????

Yep I read the drivel I post.... do you?

Who cares about "incidental money" ? Only the sporting goods stores, the gas stations, the restaurants, the motels, and all the other folks who make part of their living from hunters business.

for that matter how do YOU know the "one day stump sitting wonder" hasn't bought the same tags?
LOL! The first clue that you apparently missed was the one day
part! Why would a one day wonder buy those extra tags? Hint: he doesnt hunt those other seasons because they occur on different days! You see, that would mean he's no longer a one day stump sitter

accept the fact that you have one voice that is no louder than the next sportsmen's on deer management issues???????????????????
As for a voice, why does my opinion get you so fired up? As you said, I'm only one guy. I didnt tell you not to post your opinion. I didnt claim that my voice should override yours. As you said, I have ONE voice. I'm using that voice, be an adult about it and get over it.

why don't you come down off your "I'm super hunter egotist trip"
It seems to me that if my posts have struck you that way, you may have some issues about your own abilities. I am not any kind of super hunter. I do make it my business to learn everyhting I can about how to hunt deer. It's something i spend a lot of time at. So what? I didnt make any references to your abilities so why take it so personal?