HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bear Kodiak
Thread: Bear Kodiak
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 09:33 PM
bigbulls
Boone & Crockett

Default Bear Kodiak

An aquantance of mine has a Kodiak that he bought many years ago and, can you believe this, never used. He shot maybe 50 arrows through it and has had zipped up in a " sock" in his closet unstrung from then on. This bow is in near mint condition with the only mark on it is jut above the shelf where the few arrows rubbed the riser. The limbs are in perfect conditiion with, literally, not a scratch on them and all of the laminations are perfect. He even has the original string with it with out a single fray, although I wouldn' t use it.

It' s a 60 inch bow and rated a 55 pounds and has the lighter green glass laminate on the outside of the wood..

He has offered to sell it to me and Just off the top of my head before I saw it I told him about $150.00 and he semed to be OK with that. What would you guys pay for a Kodiak like this. I am out of my realm here in the traditional stuff but I have REALLY been wanting to get into it. Could this be one of the rare things that come along every now and then?

Thanks for any info guys, I appreciate it.

Been doing some research and found out it was made in 1964.