HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech Destroyer
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 08:08 PM
blacktail4ever
Spike

Originally Posted by pdq 5oh
With all the avenues you allege you have at the factory supplying you with "good" info re: problems, why do you need to search the net looking for problems?
I am always comparing bows and whats new with the industries, the internet is a good way to do that.alot of times you find out alot more about manufacturer defects than you will anywhere else.Have you ever compared or looked for defects anywhere besides the manufacturer.thats kinda why people put post up here in the first place to ask questions and see what the average consumer has to say.Seems I am only being critisized by bowtech shooters and pro staff.I can understand that.Me I am pretty open to any brand as long as the quality is up to par.Yet at work there is a guy who bowtech sponsors and he is just like you guys bowtech is his god and he will not shoot nothing else,yet he has seen all my bows crack limbs right along with his crackin limbs,like I said if it were not for the limb problems I have had I would be shooting a bowtech right now.you can't say it's my fault Todd at bowtech always had my bows set up for me in the factory and I never miss handled my bow or dry fired it.