HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I need advise from my fellow bowhunters!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 06:15 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by davidmil
Tsk Tsk That violates several rules of the website. That brings us to .... why did you change your name? Were you ashamed of who you are or were or what? LOL Changing ones name does in no way change the person. LOL My remarks about the "RELIGIOUS Forum" were geared toward a couple responses from others. But still, what are strangers on a website going to do for you to get your blood flowing again? Really, it's up to you. Do you want to do it or not? Is it fun or not? Is there something else you'd rather be doing or NOT? Yes, I do have a prick. Everyone goes through cycles and phases of their hunting life. YOu have to be true to yourself and your family and other commitments.
come on David, have some compassion for crying out loud. Guy's going thru a rough spell. Why not take it easy on him instead of worrying so much about that precious pride of yours. Especially after all the compassion that has been poored out on you during your rough spells on HNI.

Thank your lucky stars that God has not exposed you to weaknesses others may have.