HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I need advise from my fellow bowhunters!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 06:22 PM
OhioBowhunter
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by reds10ss
how about buying some trail cams, start putting them out during the spring and continue to gather pics until season starts and through deer season...that gets me fired up!! what about 3d archery setups or just practing with ur bow more. i wish u the best bro...good luck and take care

I know to a very small extent what your going through, my brother has a brain tumor that causes him to have seizures and he is limited to what he can do and he is very antsy, gets upset easily etc. but you could do as reds said im sure there are even guys in your area on the forum or even friends of yours who would love to do things like this i mean even going out with my dad or whoever and hanging a new set at a farm or going out back and fligin a few arrow right before the season gets me fired up. like my uncle always says... "its all about who you know"

hope this helps... hit me up if there is any misunderstanding about what i said or anything else

Storm