HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I need advise from my fellow bowhunters!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 05:29 PM
125py
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by youngfart
Okuma 1
I can relate to what you just wrote abut the suicide thought while out gun hunting. I too am guilty of the thought, and did put the rifle to the bottom of my chin. I found God at a later stage in life and have been able to make the most of my sits among the branches of the trees up here while bow hunting. I some time have all day sits while out during the rut and spend a lot of the time talking and praying to God. I one day can visualize our God sitting on a branch next to me and having a conversation to one another. Not trying to preach here, but that is what's in my heart. When I find my self praying amongst the branches ,I find time fly's by and I can do what I need to do most while bowhunting,that's paying attention to sounds surrounding my location. Hope this helps, God Bless.
Rocky
Very Good advise! as is Big Countrys You know how you feel and you probably dont know why you feel that way. All things are possible!!!!!!!!!!! Try singing some worship songs up in your tree!