HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I need advise from my fellow bowhunters!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 08:30 AM
bigcountry

God is the answer. The only answer.

I seen it myself. I have known people who has seen doctors for 5 years being on every medicine and techinque up the pike. I seen people get off of 5 different types of strong medicine with accepting Christ in thier life and prayer. Pure miracles. Right now this second, I see my wife's sister struggling. I see her try everything under the sun from light theorpy to now electric shock treatments. I see it clear as day, God is knocking at her door. A few months ago, she made fun of my wife and I going to church, mocked us. A few months ago out of the blue, she started reading the bible. She now is at a critical point.

It made me a new man. I go thru dips and hieghts. Ups and downs. The devil will always remind of your dips. The naysayers always are there to remind you of your dips. They get some sort of evil happiness when they see a Christian go thru dips in life.

I pray you can find that peace you so much desire again. Also suggest you change up your places and things that bring about these thoughts. Gun hunting may not be for you. At this time of your life.