HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - If it's Legal? It's Legal right?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 05:53 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by GMMAT
Robert...

In the last week....I've been called (by certain HNI'ers) a liar; a backstabbing prick; petty; the most hated man on the internet; an ankle biter; pathetic .....and I got banned from this site for copying pasting one member calling another a prick....lol (that's the only thing I can figure it was, but I was never told by anyone which forum rule I broke).

Not long ago, I was called a "GD ignorant MF" (without the abbreviations) .....and nothing happened to the person who posted it.

Go back and look at any of those threads. If I post an opinion....you'll find I'll get personally attacked, if someone doesn't agree. There's your common denominator.

It ain't all me, dude.....lol.
I have to admit, lately Dan, MeanV, has been out of control. I myself have had to report more than one posts, for cursing his own customers, bypassing HNI language filters, and attacking other members constantly after asking him to quit. All that has happened thus far is moderators clean it up a tad and do not take care of the issue.

Anyone that has ever seen Jeff V and me post, knows in the past we didn't get a long at all. But in this instance, he is dead on correct.