HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - If it's Legal? It's Legal right?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:49 PM
treboryerf
Typical Buck

gmmat;I have been on this site going on 3 years now and while i don't post alot or even reply to alot of post i do read alot of them,sometimes i may reply to one but most of the time not.One thing i have noticed is that every time there is a difference in opinion or argument there is usually one person right dab smack in the middle of it and that person is you,especially anything posted by meanv.I guess i just had to put my 2 cents in since i diddn't see the need for you to try and dress him down like that,maybe you 2 don't like each other,but dang man you can't seem to just let anything go without a fight.That's why i called you a boob,which i apologies for,i was out of line and out of character for me.It has become a regular past time on this site it seems to really rake a guy over the coals i just don't see the need for it,that is why i don't reply to alot of the post on here the way i used to do,nobody respects another guys opinion anymore,just look for ways to discredit them or something.and like GUMP says thats'all i have to say about that.