HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date
Old 01-16-2010, 03:43 PM
hardcorehunter
Banned

Originally Posted by dprsdhunter
I kind of think what Bigbulls is saying is that he isnt going to add a new bow line just because it has the Strothers name on it or linked to it.--------if the trend continues he would be adding a new one every year or two. First botwech then elite now strother.
I know if my proshop guy sold me a bow this year and next year quit carrying that manufacturers line I wouldnt be happy
Bowtech and Elite are still selling well..so why does it matter if Kevin still designs their bows or not? Elites have a lifetime, transferrable warranty, regardless of what owner in line you are. The best warranty in the industry. Elites are holding their value VERY well. I just sold an 06 E-Force last month, for $550. I also just sold a custom GT500 for $700. So, I would carry as many top of the line bow brands that the companies would let me, and what my local economy would support. I wouldn't worry about whether the Engineer/designer is going to work at another company in a few years or not. Kevin makes solid designs, and his bows will sell well. Right now would be a great time to be one of the few and hard to find Strother dealers. Demand is high, and hard to find a dealer at the moment, without driving. I would jump on a Strother dealership in a heartbeat, so that I could have a monopoly in the area.

Originally Posted by dprsdhunter

One question I do have is---------would bowtech or elite allow one of their dealers to carry Strother bows??
I can't answer..don't know.