HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WI Whitetail Population
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 03:20 PM
DocD
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by huntingforme
You sir, have obviously never hunted in Washington State, where they take more fish and game than they could ever eat. Regardless of who was "here first" this land is not theirs and they are no better stewards of that land. If they were then would the reservations look as they do? I have seen the decimation to some smaller elk herds done by small groups of Native Americans, AND White folks. As far as only taking what they need, then can you explain why the Makah Indians took a whale? did they "need" that whale. Do the Puyallup Indians need to take hundreds of thousands of Salmon? the answer is, No they don't but they do. Because they can.
Spoken like a true "cracker" A native American should never take more that he or she needs (save it for the Cracker) I am not sure if the Native American is a better steward or not, but I do know they couldn't be much worse!!! before you start knocking the reservations take a look at your own ghettos, and don't forget it was the "cracker" who created them, Why? because the native American were eating to much Game!!! give me a break!!!, The crackers want to get rid of the wolves, coyotes, eagles, hawks, why??? they are eating too much of the "Crackers" game, by the looks of this post the Amish may be next. The Maskah take a whale (Big F'ing deal) because it is part of there heritage. It seems to me the "Cracker" holds lotteries for High rolling "Crackers" to hunt some of our more exotic animals. Yes the Native American takes a lot of salmon, Have you ever seen the "Crackers" net fish in AK??? well, it is all but done now, The Cracker over fished!!! go try and catch a cod in the north Atlantic, Oh bow to the Great Cracker, but don't take his deer or fish.

I think you hunters from Wisconsin should wake up, the dnr is doing the right thing, the state was being overrun with stunted, diseased animals, I think they want to wipe out the herd and start over, for years it was DEER SHOOTING, NOT DEER HUNTING!!!! You are going to have to learn to hunt, Oh wait a minute--- it was the wolves, coyotes, Native Americans, The Amish, Uh--well--uh could it be me????? Oh NO Not the cracker!!!!!!!! Doc
Doc

Last edited by DocD; 01-14-2010 at 03:33 PM.