HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 375 h&h
Thread: 375 h&h
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:22 AM
snuffynra
Fork Horn

yup we can all have different opinions on things ,doesn't mean the next guy is any better or worse? i also have an extensive firearms collection and have many people ask me what should i use for this,whats better for this? i tell them you are getting my opinion...it may be different then what you have heard from someone else.but you should respect other opinions.i also get questions that to me (my opinion) are so foolish its hard to answer without laughing..for example i often get whats better for deer the 308,or the 3006 or the 270??? to me that is a foolish question , like asking whats better for holding ice cream a blue bowl ,red bowl or a white bowl but i respectfully give my opinions on the rounds. is the 375 overkill? probably but in that theory the 30/06 is overkill also?as a matter of fact anything over a 243 or 25/06 would be.last year i walked the woods here in northern NY with a cz 550 chambered in the 458lott, only one day.was it overkill hell yes was it fun...kinda. couple of the guys at the hunting camp asked why i said there was reports of spikes charging LOL

Last edited by snuffynra; 01-13-2010 at 08:26 AM.