HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - do we have to argue over brands???
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 07:28 PM
redneckmike87
Spike

Question do we have to argue over brands???

im pretty new here and therefore may not have the seniority to talk about this but there seems to be a never ending debate about cva vs tc . here is my limited experience
of the people i hunt with we have a mixed bag of artillery and ammo
dad; tc hawkin 54
step dad ; knight disc 50
bobo; knight rb 50
jimmy ; black diamond 50
travis; cva wolf 50
parker; cva hunter bolt 50
eric; traditions black diamond knock off ?? 50
fat kyle; cva optima thumb hole and ss 50
brother; cva deer stalker carbine 50
me; black diamond, z5 omega, had my brothers rifle and once a cva bobcat all 50's
and we all kill deer, get decent groups, and have a generally good time hunting or shooting together even though we dont all hunt together at the same times and we have never had any problems with our guns except the tradions we cant find parts for and the bobcat was really worth the 60 dollars i paid for it at walmart. i think thats a pretty decent show of weapons for some poor hick kids and a couple old farts and we dont argue about what the other is carrying or the powder or bullet they are shooting there are good and bad ones in every run the thing that matters is we are all hunters and come together to do and talk about what we love especially in this era of anti's. well thats my 2cents let the messages and the you dont have a clues roll in