Name:  2[2] (2).jpg
Views: 8
Size:  23.6 KB

Name:  2[2].jpg
Views: 7
Size:  21.7 KB

Name:  Photo-0015.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  85.9 KBI have been out everyday this late season archery including the early late season in the melrose unit.I have always noticed that weather has played a role in the deer movement but this year has been one where it has proven to me how much weather impacts the deer movement.I have had little action this last week excluding the one day it rained in lane county.I had seen about an average of 5 deer a day on the sunny days and on the rainy days in the twenty's.we had two weather fronts one in the early late season(melrose unit) and one last week.the first storm blew high winds and lots of rain,I rattled in several small bucks and seen tons of deer,seemed to be everywhere,I had seen probably forty deer and ten of them were bucks including a good buck i shot that will make the books Just curious to other opinions on this subject,I know deer are not ghost how are people seeing and still getting bucks.here are some photos of the past few yaers of bucks I have killed all during the late season in oregon Remeber these are blacktail