HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Strother Archery bows are shipping/site up to date
Old 01-10-2010, 10:17 AM
hardcorehunter
Banned

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Maybe there are those that would buy a Bow based on pattern alone, but I Never would. Dipping a Bow to suit your personal needs is far too easy.
$200, disassembly, shipping the bow, and reassembling the bow is not what I consider easy. It also voids the warranty in most cases. I know you have sent your bow to get dipped in Predator, now a company is already doing what the customer wants.

Originally Posted by MeanV2
I would never drop that kind of $$ on a Bow I never had in my Hands either. There are too many quality bows that I personally don't like the feel of and/or just do Not fit me correct.

Bows are a very personal choice! What some like I may Not care for, and what I like may Not be for someone else. I'd like to shoot one but I have yet to see a dealer that has one in stock and won't hold my breath either. I would Not Drive over 200 miles to shoot one either. I shot a few of the Elites!

Dan
Of course not, you are a Bowtech Dealer, why would you shoot anything else besides a Bowtech, or give anything but a rave review for anything besides a Bowtech? I don't take to heart ANY review/advice on a bow brand, if that person is a dealer or is affiliated with the company and benefits financially. When a certain dealer or advisory staff member for a bow maker discredits or talks negativity of any other bow maker, I know their judgement is clouded for financial reasons. I have owned many Bowtechs, including the 06 Tribute. I also owned the 06 Elite E-Force. No one(except Bowtech dealers) will dispute, that the E-Force is a superior bow over the Tribute. It was the cadillac version of the Tribute(better grip, Barnsdale Limbs), as it and the Tribute were both engineered by the same designer(Kevin Strothers) in the same year. Bowtech dealers would still be raving about Kevin Strothers, had he not left Bowtech, took his pretty and famous Martin Archery wife, Kate, and started Elite Archery. Like him or hate him, the guy knows how to engineer a bow. That is why, his designs are something that I can buy sight unseen. I like his tastes in bow designs. Anyone that likes Bowtechs, loves Elites, and will love the Strothers' lineup. That is of course, unless they are a Bowtech dealer/or a corporate staff member and not an Elite or Strothers' dealer