HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What PA needs ....................
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Screamin Steel
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bowhunter2117
I stated all landowners state and private should be responsible to show proof of deer damage and a true need for dmap coupons ill also include presenting a valid reason that their goals can’t be met through the regular anterless allocation. Proof of damage is a far cry from a management plan. Please explain to me what a management plan consists of? And what the qualifications are needed to draw up a plan? there are none any land owner can sit down and in 20 minutes draw up some half baked plan.

please Doug show me where the pgc is responsible to ensure a higher profit margin for any section of land, the game commission is there to manage the game within this state for the benefit of the states citizens they are not there to maximize profit
If there are so many deer that a landowner and his neighbors/ family/ friends can't control them through general antlerless allocations, they should consider allowing a few more hunters than their little clique. Plenty enough doe tags and willing hunters out there that most private landowners would probably never have to DMAP.