HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Adding a 3rd cam for 2010
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:59 AM
PastorJim08
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
Congrats Caleb! I have a question for both you and PJ. Just wondering if there was a reason why you guys buy all different trail cams? I was reading the other day that PJ has 6 different brands. Is it just to compare the different brands, or some other reason? How much is the I40?

To answer your question, it's because if my wife thinks I'm interested in a particular camera, she just up and buys it for me, usually without asking. That's how I recently came into the possesion of the Leaf River. All I said was I thought it would be neat to have a camera that had sound. Next thing I know, there it is. I wouldn't tell her this because I would never want to hurt her feelings, but if I could have my choice, I would have all Reconyxs'. I would also never tell her that though because that could get expensive very quickly. To answer your question about the price of the I-40s, you can usually get them most places now for around $179.00. There's a place here where I live that is selling them for $139.00 right now. Just looked at them yesterday.

Blessings.....Pastorjim