HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Walmart T-shirt
Thread: Walmart T-shirt
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:08 PM
DeerandbearhoG
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by uncle matt
alright srw and chester! Seems we have a couple of guys who can actually see the forest thru the trees.

Of course the avarage Americanyou consumer generally gets stuck having to buy non-domestic products when that is all that is available (DUH!). And I ain't giving no awards out for someone to point that out.

The gov't has sold us out. Although I think Oblama is a trojan horse turd it goes back a mighty long ways before him. What alot of presidents are guilty of is letting it happen.

But let me make something perfectly clear. I may be stuck having to buy imported products but I don't have to like it one bit. And I will speak up and bad mouth it until the day I die and not one day will I take an attitude of, "Oh well what are you gonna do?"

It blows that so many people in our country seem to be so content being spoon fed cr*p. Backbones are rather scarce these days.
Telling someone not to buy things, you admit to buying yourself, and then saying its ok as long as youre not happy about it, is your idea of having a backbone? When did anyone say they liked buying foreign made products? Im just honest about it, and i dont feel the need to preach to others what to buy to be patriotic. I also dont recall any US president or any govt official, putting a gun to anyones head , forcing them to buy anything. Who says you need a PC, a TV, or a cell phone anyway? All you really need is food, clothing, and shelter, which can be found, and is still, made in the USA. If having a backbone is as important to you as you say it is. Practice what you preach.