HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How Many Bucks Did You See?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:37 AM
virginiashadow
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MeanV2
I agree! I just can't imagine it. I mean I have 120 acres here to hunt in IL that I do Not own and share with 5 other hunters. No QDM goes on for the most part. I used my Buck tags up by Nov. 3rd and thus cut my hunting time down drastically. I still sighted close to 40 bucks out of my stand in IL.

Heck I'm not making fun of anyone, and I doubt Brian was either. I know a lot of guys just don't have the time to hunt. Some only get weekends and not all of them. He is just stating how he feels. There is really no use to call someone names over that. Just my opinion.

Dan
That is YOU Dan. Your life and life responsiblities/hunting spots/goals/aspirations/skill level/time to hunt is different than anyone else.

I am not calling him names. He brings it on himself by constantly ridiculing people who shoot "small" bucks that he deems inferior to his Illinois bucks. He even said one time that his son/daughter makes better decisions and lets 100 inch bucks walk. WHO gives a crap. I don't like to get into it with people on here at all, but i am tired of hearing this crap about people suck at hunting/don't hunt enough/etc. and that is why they only see 5 bucks a year because they kill anything that walks. In fact I am sick and tired of it. It is disrespectful to all those men and women out there that work their butts off to kill deer in less than ideal situations, and yet are made fun by someone who lives and breaths hunting in the big buck mecca of Illinois. It is bullcrap.