HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Walmart T-shirt
Thread: Walmart T-shirt
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 10:13 PM
solocamcan
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 7.62NATO
I'm not sure who's leaving or who doesn't want to ask questions. The content of this t-shirt hits on a subject that I do not take lightly. Perhaps I should have addressed it in a different fashion...I got agitated when I read it. I'm just getting really tired of the 2nd Amendment getting dressed up in hunting clothes. People hear the lie long enough and they start to think that's what it's really about. And that's when you get HUNTERS deceived and in on the game. "Well, yeah, as long as I have my shotguns and my bolt-action (sniper) rifles, I don't see any reason why Joe Public needs to own an "assault rifle." Yep, there's a whole organization that's dedicated to ensuring hunters keep their hunting weapons while simultaneously putting the smack down on an individual's right to bear arms.

To the OP: I apologize for coming across so harshly. I should have addressed the matter in a completely different tone.
I understand where your coming from. But I don't think that was the OP's intent, I mean it was his 2nd post. And this is what is happening here, there used to be ALOT more people here, but people get jumped on for asking a queston, and it snowballs into something out of context from the original question, so people stop coming here, stop asking questions because they are sick of the responses.

No harm done man, have a good one...I am hitting the bed.