HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BowTech Destroyer 350! Beware of Bashers!
Old 01-01-2010, 06:40 AM
hardcorehunter
Banned

Like I stated on the locked thread; Tozers bow in Oregon, a bow at Atlas's shop in NY, and a bow that GMMAT shot in NC, all have marks/scrapes on the inside of the limb. No one knows how these marks got there, as no pro shops have admitted they did this, and no owners or shooters have witnessed the scrapes being made. Maybe when the bow is shot and not drawn, or maybe by over rotation of the cam by techs, as explained by Matt??? I don't know, and neither does anybody at this point. Corporate says that the cams have been over rotated, but not one owner has confirmed that this is what happened to mentioned bows. Now, if it is as simple as techs over rotating the cams, then my advice is to wait till next year to buy a Bowtech with this new gear technology, as they will not have this flaw in their bows next year. You can bank on that.
As mentioned by me, I have owned 4 Bowtechs in the year of 2009, and I have no agenda to promote or bash. I am not a corporate Bowstaff adviser, nor do I own a Bowshop that sells Bowtechs. These are the guys that get all irritated and lock up the threads, name call, and sweep under the rug. Agendas and promotion of their product, and negative publicity hurts their profit. I brought something to light, after Atlas made a post. That is all.

Originally Posted by TozerBGood
He said I had marks on my bow, but neglected to tell you that I verified what BowTech said...that the marks was most likely caused by dealer when changing Dl, but was not caused by shooting the bow.
notice the bold words. He doesn't know.

Originally Posted by TozerBGood
It''s completely unethical, to quote me in that way to push his own agenda - which is to bash the Destroyer.
I have no agenda, and quoted your fact that you have a scratch on your bow, that you live in Oregon, and you don't know how that scratch got there. You say this in your post.

Last edited by hardcorehunter; 01-01-2010 at 06:52 AM.