HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BowTech Destroyer 350! Beware of Bashers!
Old 01-01-2010, 06:40 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
As far as Hoyt, do you frequent AT? There was thread after thread on splintering AM limbs which is much worse than a tiny little mark inside the limbs of the Destroyer. Why you don't see it here is, bow bashing doesn't happen like it does on AT and "most" of our members are not clowns.
No, I am not talking about hoyts having problems. I am talking why do we all (all bowhunters on forums) not see the hoyt damage controls like bowtech?

Rob, I realize your in the game, (can't see the forest for the trees), but for us regular joe smoes (guys who keep bowtech, mathews, etc in business), its obvious they don't go to such measures for damage control. It just turns me off seeing the lengths that company goes too these days.

I would rather the company handle things like Pat did. Quietly, descretely and not A-holing the messenger. Thats just classy.

Listen, I design and build telecom gear. Same crap you probably maintain. I understand there will be manufacturing defects. It happens. QA departments are the least appreciated of any departments of any company. This is just business 101. My company faces it, and obviously most bowmakers.

AS far as most of our members are not clowns. How many posts have we had here in HNI in the last 4 months? I bet its an all time low. Compare it to AT. I guarantee you HNI has the numbers. They better if they are running a business here. We are not idiots Rob. The guys who have been here since late 90s. We see whats going on. We see the posts. Most posting here are newbies anymore. Nothing wrong with that. But most posting here do not buy 2-3 new bows every few years. Kinda hard to bash, when you don't buy.