HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Posting: Can & Will Be Used Against You
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 05:59 AM
statjunk
Nontypical Buck

The DNR nor the police admitted to tapping the phones. They simply admitted to knowing calls were made. They'd claim they didn't block off the neighborhood because they only put one car at each end and folks could still pass.

Everyone saying you have rights and what not, wait till you're in such a situation and your presented with an easy out or a very expensive litigious route. Things like getting to work, feeding your family, possibly losing your job come to mind real quick.

For the record the person who possibly committed this crime, because I don't know, is not my friend. He is a friend of a friend.

I hope that folks get something from this. Don't post stupid things on the net. Not even things that may be considered stupid in the future, like who needs to own 20 rifles or 15 pistols etc....

I know now, that I shouldn't have posted any of the details because I think the message was lost on many. Though I know some folks got it. This is my last post about this subject.

Tom