HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BowTech Destroyer 350! Beware of Bashers!
Old 01-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by bigcountry
HNI has to be kidding. Locking a thread because of personal interest???? Does HNI really wonder why no-one is posting anymore??

You want to know, just pay my consultation fees and I will tell ya. And I cannot be bought or persuaded with free dodads. Just the straight scoop which is what readers want to hear.

How come we never see this crap from hoyt???
It wasn't locked for personal interest,

It's likely your fault it got closed. I didn't do it although HCH call's me a nimrod over there and claims that I did. You sent it reports on multiple posts including my own. It goes out to all moderators and administrators including IB employees who over see all of us. They likely closed it.

And as far as this OP, I applaud him for calling HCH for his lies errr, half truths and then pounding his chest.

This issue getting so much attention has to be one of the biggest laughable attempts at bashing Bowtech or any bow that I've ever seen. I have worse marks on all 6 of my bows from every day use.

As far as Hoyt, do you frequent AT? There was thread after thread on splintering AM limbs which is much worse than a tiny little mark inside the limbs of the Destroyer. Why you don't see it here is, bow bashing doesn't happen like it does on AT and "most" of our members are not clowns.

Last edited by Rob/PA Bowyer; 01-01-2010 at 04:54 AM.