HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Walmart Arrows
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:26 AM
wvnimrod
Fork Horn

Why is it that there are so many, archery equipment manufactures? If we all liked to drive the same make of car or truck would there be so many different brands? no!!!! THE REASON IS EVERYBODY HAS DIFFERANT LIKES,NEEDS and OPINIONS! And I don't care if you have the most expensive bow,arrows and equipment,that alone WILL not make you a better shooter! I have shot $150 bows and $800 bows and the extra price didn't make me shoot any better!, shoot smoother,faster,with less vibration YES.But not any better only practice does that! I have seen alot of guys with high dollar equipment get there a#$ kicked on the range and in the field by guys with rigs that cost less then there arrows cost!! My point is if it works for you by all MEENS use it,BUT don't look down on someone because for what ever reason,don't want to, or can't afford the best of everything! As long as they are enjoying themselves and helping to keep our passion alive that is all that really matters!! RIGHT! I also have my opinion on arrows I look at straightness +/-.003 or better and best price! And if Wally world has them for a great price I'll see you there!