HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a decent priced muzzle loader
Old 12-29-2009, 04:23 PM
sabotloader
Boone & Crockett

TRACKER

It would be my suggestion that you consider the Triumph. It is really a mice simple easy gun to use. The breech plug is designed to be clean and to remove blowback from the equation, plus it is removable with you finger tips (Speed Breech)

Really easy to clean the bore.

Speaking of bore - TC's do have a tight bore but with all the new sabots on the market it is fairly east to find one that will fit very nicely.

Accuracy - outstanding - probably one of the most accurate out of the box ML on the market.

Plus it is awful hard to beat the lifetime warranty and their customer service really trys to help when needed, although at times it is hard to get them on the phone - but perserverance pays off.

I honestly do not know enough about the two finishes they offer, the weather shield or the blued. I have one in weather shield blue/black and I have not had a problem with it but I have only had it a year others have complained about some of them - but then again they are lifetime warrantied.

There just a ton of good ML's out there so in the end it should come down to your preference and your individual fit.

Have great time shopping - hope you find what you need.