HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a decent priced muzzle loader
Old 12-29-2009, 04:13 PM
builder459
Nontypical Buck

read the reviews at cabelas on the omega and the triumph. box give excellent out of the box accuracy.i own the triumph with a synthetic stock and absolutely luv the rifle.it's light weight,well balanced and drives tacks.a lot of knight rifles are tight bored also which isn't a problem at all. easy fix just give mmp or harvester sabots a call and they can sell you a sabot for about any bullet on the market that will work in th t/c rifles.this is my second T/C rifle,it's american made which i try to buy whenever possible and it's a quality firearm.cabelas has the omega on sell right now for 276.00.thats what i paid for my triumph in november with a starter kit,scope and free shipping.it's still a good deal.i do my homework on everything before i buy it and thier is not one review about the sythetic stocks affecting accuracy.think about it thier not affected bye weather at all.have fun with whatever choice you make..02