HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Knight KRB7 Rolling Block?
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 02:36 PM
txhunter58
Nontypical Buck

I would probably still be shooting mine if I had not gotten a Knight LRH on clearance. It shot well. I actually like the safety. Sure, it takes getting use to, but after a couple of sessions, it is second nature.

The ONLY problem I had is that the trigger assembly on the original rifle I got would get blowback crud and would start missfiring after 10-15 shots due to the crud buildup. I sent the trigger back in and they replaced with a new one. Never really shot it that many times in a row after that, so don't know of the problem is resolved or not. Wouldn't be a problem in the field hunting, because didn't cause a problem till about 10 shots were fired.

The gun is very easy to clean, the whole trigger assembly drops out and can be cleaned easily. And it was accurate, although I only shoot conicals and open sights, so don't know what it can really do. 3 to4 inches at 100 yards is great for me with conicals and open sights!

Acutally that reminds me of the only other problem I had with the gun: the stock does not fall off enough for open sights, so you have to press your check down into the stock to line up the sights. It was really designed for a scope and works well for that.