HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - "That's not hunting"
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 08:45 AM
GTOHunter
Nontypical Buck

With Everyone worried about the Land depleting with it being split up and most Farming land having houses and subdivisions put on it and Big Business taking over most of it one of these days....how many of us Hunters have taken a Youth out there hunting that doesn't have a place to hunt and introduce them into Hunting?Instead of arguing about what is the definition of Hunting how about Sharing and having Compassion for each other and the sport of hunting.My Father In-law has let Family and Friends hunt on His property that other wise wouldn't have a chance to hunt else where,on the Land we Lease the Owner has let us take Youths there to hunt and He is more thrilled when a Youth gets a Deer than if he got a Deer himself and we take the Kids out in the Big Woods and on the Food Plots so they have a better chance of getting a Deer.

Go tell a Young Kid that not Hunting...most Kids around here know if your going to kill a Big Buck you have to hunt hard and go where they are in the woods or the thick stuff.In my Opinion...when your teaching a Youth to hunt you don't put pressure on them and your there to teach them the fundamentals of Hunting and how to enjoy being in the outdoors,eventually they will advance with the hunting skills.

I usually don't get into these kind of arguments but I fell like the opinions are one side and I like the comments of several members here that passionate about Hunting.Oh Yeah...Merry Christmas Everyone