HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOW...do we get the changes we need in PA?
Old 12-24-2009, 06:37 AM
bluebird2
Nontypical Buck

nd just how is that possible? You are in essence suggesting that two entire WMU's become nothing more than deer farms. Once again, you obviously have an unrealistic one track mind when it comes to deer numbers and a complete disregard for the landowners interests.
I said the habitat in 5C and 5B could support 100 DPSM, I didn't say or imply those units should be managed at 100 DPSM.

30 DPSM in 2G? You won't even admit how long it's been since you hunted or spent any time there. You have no clue what 2G can support yet you criticize those who do.
I am basing my position on the history of our herd and it is a proven fact that the habitat in 2G supported 40 DPSM during the 70's and that was after being over browsed since the 30s. Even the most recent studies by DeCalasta and Stout show that the habitat in 2G can support around 40 DPSM at the MSY CC.

So are the PGC biologists right or are the deer right. RSB always said we should listen to the deer, but the PGC is ignoring what they are saying.