HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 34" buck-off the King Ranch
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 06:52 PM
MichaelP
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by iSnipe
Hunting Kuk,

People make mistakes. Just look at the post above your's from solocamcan. He states:

"DITTO....34" my @ss....228# ya whatever. That dog in the 1st pic is almost as big as the deer."

From that you can see he THOUGHT the numbers they were talking about was the weight of the deer! He thought the original poster was talking weight, when in fact it was the number of inches.

Just pointing that out that people make mistakes when they don't read through thoroughly.

In your statement I quoted from you, you say:

"you spelled your last name wrong it is Feild not Field."

I think Wyoming T/A was just extrapolating some info and spelled that name "Feild" wrong as "Field" and that is not he himself, because if so, and I could be wrong, but it doesn't make sense to have a wildlife biologist from MO doing work in TX when there's closer home-bred biologistst there already in TX.

Plus, since you say you did look up at the website, then you should have known the proper spelling is "Feild" because it states it twice in one spot. If it were a typo, most likely it would have happened only once.

Just sayin'.

iSnipe

If you go back and read the first post he did say 228 lbs...Just sayin

Justin is the guy you see on all the videos rattling in deer for Primos,...etc on the king ranch.