HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOW...do we get the changes we need in PA?
Old 12-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Cornelius08
Banned

"I have been and will continue to be a member of the USP and I would not rule them out. Remember they still do have on on-going lawsuit."

I have followed our situation here in Pa for some time now, and all that entails, including the "players" involved. Where usp is concerned, I dont have any really big problems with them overall, and most of the bad rap they get is because of the damage control influence of the political machine that is hpa. Ive researched several of the claims made against usp that made them sound like total loons made by some of the "honchos" on that site. I have yet to find one based in truth, but instead grossly exaggerated claims. Of course the usp guys couldnt stick up for themselves there, as 90% of them, including any that were vocal, arent permitted to exist there,and the "vocal" non-usp posters who were antipgc deer plan were shown the door as well, with many jokes made by pgc types about the mass departures. As for usp I have no involvement nor personal interest in the pgc supporter smear campaign on them, but do find it a bit "dirty" if you ask me, because as a hunter I dont feel im being treated much better by pgc than usp is.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 12-17-2009 at 08:29 AM.