HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any monster ohio bucks taken this year.
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 08:09 AM
buck hunt
Spike

Originally Posted by KCbuckeye22
Nope.

I have only had two 130-140's on the trail cams, and my brother saw a 140 with a droptine.

I havent had to much luck seeing much of any good deer, with cameras, scouting, out driving, or hunting. Gearing up for next year mostly.
Well hopefully you will be able to this weekend when the extra weekend of gun season comes in on the 19th I know that ill have to pass up all bucks bc I shot my buck on november 6th and the buck that I shot is my profile pic it was a 2.5 yr old well thats what I think and it had a 16inch inside spread and right sides g2s were 5.5 g3 were 6.5 3inch browtines left side g2s were 6.5 g3 were 5.5 and it had a 24inch neck girth i shot him from the ground and this doe helped me out bc he was pushing her and she ran my way and he got 5yds from me and i double lunged him well that was a very easy shot almost a gimie shot but I'm 14 and that was my biggest buck and and my 6th deer with my bow after 3yrs of bow hunting and I'v been deer hunting for 5yrs. and every yr. before this yr. I have shot all little bucks untill now and I passed up at least 8 little bucks and I'm soon glad that i learned how to let the little bucks go soo they get bigger and then there will be more monsters in my woods and there is true good buck geans in the deer in my woods bc 3 yrs ago a 19pt. buck got killed just 40 yds from me and it was walking right towards me and then some guy shot it and they said that it was only a 3.5 yr old buck tht scored 195 3/8s and tht was the finall score and bc it was a non-typical and before the deductions it had a score of 205 it was a true monster once in a life time buck but there are monster deer in my woods but when i let the little deer go it will hopefully let them grow up if they can survive the deer season.