HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa Hunters Poll
Thread: Pa Hunters Poll
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Cornelius08
Banned

"Buckin I think that there is almost universal agreement between hunters that we really need smaller WMU's and that differentiating between public and private land would help a tremendous amount too."

Absolutely we ALL would like to see smaller wmus. All, that is except pgc and their merry men at audubon and dcnr. Widescale herd reduction is far easier when you just keep the wmus huge and throw a ton of tags into each. May be a few deer less killed in some areas with smaller wmus. Pgc wont stand for that. Unfortunately for your logic, pgc DOES NOT WANT smaller wmus. They say so on a continuous basis. Need I post the deer chronicle from pgc AGAIN? They cite the data collection process and need to pool data anyway... and also use excuses such as "it wont solve all our problems anyway' blah blah blah. ...And how some obscure individual years ago made a few comments about more wmus in Wisconsin. (even though they still have the same number now, years later)

Truth is, and you know it because its been shown time and again... Pgc does not want smaller wmus. Rosenberry has made that more than clear. Money...or no money... Theyve practically been begged to give a showing of goodwill to recieve that fee increase and they make none, and in fact just slap us in the face at each opportunity.

Therefore I say NO MONEY. We've been screwed enough over the ecoweeney agenda. To be eager to pay more to help it work even better is proposterous.

"Sadly that approach would be more expensive and the PGC can't even get a reasonable license increase as it is thanks to the likes of the USP and a few other vocal minority hunters. "

Usp and the majority of hunters. Think you made a typo. You read the damage control lies on hpa too often me thinks. Pgc shouldnt get one red dime, in fact they should be paying us for damages and giving our money back that we've been paying them to mismanage. Let the nuts at audubon pay them if they feel this is how it must be. If there were any justice, what they should get is prosecuted for fraud.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 12-15-2009 at 07:36 AM.