HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Camera Rant....Help needed.
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:54 AM
James Vee
Nontypical Buck

Default Camera Rant....Help needed.

At the end of the season I gather up the cameras that aren't working and send them in for repairs. I have 5 this year that need to be repaired.
1 Cuddeback No Flash
2 Leaf River DC-1's
2 Stealth Cams, One AD3 and 1 V650.
I made my phone calls to Cuddeback and Leaf River and they went very well. Both companies were very nice and easy to deal with.
My third call was to Stealth Cam. After waiting in que for 13 minutes I was hung up on after a brief conversation. I explained that I was having issues with both cameras having very short battery life. It was recommended that I switch my batteries from Rayovac to Duracell or Energizer. (Which is funny because on a previous conversation with a different camera manufacturer they recommended the Rayovac) I explained that it was the camera that was having an issue with battery life, not the battery, and that I needed an RMA. Customer service response:
"Good luck with that....click".
I had them on speakerphone. My wife heard the whole conversation. I was in disbelief. I can't believe I got hung up on. Now I can't get through because the line is busy. If someone has a number to management I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Was the response I got from customer service. And now I cant' get through because the line is busy.