HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ILL has gone downhill
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Down&OutHunting
Fork Horn

Agree with you Cornfed..and guys im not saying that check stations were going to change anything but i know of kids that i go to school with who are animal biology majors who say they could benefit big time from bringing check stations back. I think the youth season is ok but make it doe only. It always used to be when i was a youth. I think the 2 buck rule isn't too bad but all these stupid seasons illinois has now just seems like they want the deer mopped up. I mean way back when it was just a pistol late season how many people do you think actually went? Hardly any. Now that you can use a shotgun more people are going to go out. For me only being 23 i can tell a huge difference in IL. All this state is anymore is money hungry SOB's and here in a few years this state will be ruined. I think IL-Cornfed will agree with me. ANother thing about the youth season make it doe only because if theyre out there youth hunting during that season then they can go and try to tag there buck during the regular gun season.