HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Did anyone in PA have a good season?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:28 PM
DougE
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
Yeah. We know doug. And according to you previously, so was last year and the year before that and the year before....

Keep repeating every day on every board for the next 10 seasons and maybe sooner or later more than the tiny handful of the same usual suspects will agree with you that the pgc plan isnt a complete and utter failure.
Last year was actually a better year as far as big buck sightings.Last year I didn't see many bucks early in archery season and settled for a decent 7 point the fourth week of archery season.I ended up having to let three wallhangers pass after that ,that offered me easy chip shots.The worst year I ever had in 2G was 2005.Every year since then has gotten progressively better.This year,I spent more time on public land during archery season than last year because I filled all of my private land dmap tags early in the season.I killed a doe during the latter part of archery season on public land and have been hunting several different public spots exclusively.I've had some slow days and had to readjust but the deer aren't hard to find.They're just hard to see during daylight hours.